Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Updates

Just got back from KL and it was really a long journey. We went back to KL last Wednesday evening after my husband finished work. Oh Gosh the queue at the Tuas checkpoint was horrible. We were stuck there for an hour plus and by the time we reached home it was already 11.30 p.m. Poor baby Rou had a sleepless night as she slept through the journey home.
As usual, we eat a lot, shop a lot ( btw, the Mega Sale just started. If you are planning a trip to Malaysia, it is a good time now) and do a lot of family visits.
There are a lot of things on my plate now including reading my long list of blog post which I subscribed to, clear my laundries, clean the house, reply to all my mails and catch up with my blog post and tags.So please bear with me ya.

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

welcome back! :)

Blessed mum said...

thought where you been...MIA for so long..

Anyway, welcome back! Got a tag for you on my blog, grab it when you have time. : )

sunshine said...

haha..sorry for my MIA.
blessed mum, thanks for the tag..and wow, still owe you a few tags..will work on it soon

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0