Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Flash back of Rou's story from birth (Month 3)

Month 3
This was the most challenging time throughout my life. Rou's colic problem started to emerge and getting worse day by day. We tried every single method on Rou, some method even make no sense at all like hanging daddy's trousers on the cradle, we consulted 4 pediatricians but nothing seemed to help. In fact when I made a search in the internet, there is nothing to cure as till today, there isn't any facts to support the cause of the problem and the most common advice is, they will grow out of it one day.....It was such an ironic yet sad "solution".
Each day,what we could do were to pray hard , hoping Rou will sleep through that particular period of time when the colic strike her. Most of the time if she was in her deep sleep, she would not feel the pain.
This was really a time which I don't really want to recall..Each time when I think back of the painful cries and helpless parents, I rather be the one who suffers.....

4 comments:

Blessed mum said...

I'm glad I didn't go throough this...think this is one of every mommy's nightmare.

btw, i like your template..its full screen...how do you do it?

sunshine said...

Blessed mum,
You can select the Stretch Denim Light template. You may find it slightly different from what you see because I changed all the default font and background color and resize the header..my itchy hands love to do this all the time =)

Angeline said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

的确如此,身为父母的我们都希望为子女承受那份辛苦。
很喜欢这张照片,感觉很好~。

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0