Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Flash back of Rou's story from birth (Month 4)

Month 4
Things were getting better in month 4 probably because we had already get used to baby Rou's colic problem and accepted the fact that there was nothing else we could do but to cuddle her, put her on tummy, which we believed would reduce her pain. She started to hold her head up and smiled a lot when she heard our voices. She has very strong arms and legs. Whenever we hold her upright, she will attempt to stand .We love to bring her out shopping and our weekly outing with my parents resume.
Life gets back to the normal routine just like what we used to have before I gave birth to Rou.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Ohhhh colic!!!! that's a nightmare!!! My elder one has it and it nearly tear down the entire block I'm staying in, with my neighbours from above coming down to 'rescue' the crying who has already lost his voice....in fact I wrote a post about this horrible thing....

LUckily, my younger had ZERO problem with that! *phew*

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0