Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Flash back of Rou's Story from birth (Month 2)

Month 2
That was the starting point of our nightmare. Both me and my husband were inexperience and we do not stay with parents. We had to figure out what's wrong with Rou each time when she cried. You can imagine 2 headless chicken running around the house. What make thing worst was my husband had to go overseas for 1 week. Though my mother offered to stay with me, but knowing that my mum's health condition was not that good, I insisted that I can handle. I guessed my parents were worried sick as they knew very well that was really the first time I handled a baby. (I have never even held a baby in my arms before.)
And true enough, on the third day after 3 sleepless days and nights when my mother called, I couldn't answer the phone as my mind was totally blank all I could say is "hello........hello....helllo....", I was nearly collapsed. Thank God, Rou was sleeping safely and soundly in her cot not realizing her mother almost made a trip to heaven.
Since then, my mother insisted to stay with me for the rest of the week until my husband returned. Throughout the month, I think I have slept not more than 4 hours per day. But I was lucky that my husband was very supportive and we worked out a shift every night. I would stayed up late and he would take care of the later shift (1.00 am - 5 am). And yes, we survived !

2 comments:

LHS said...

emm...this post made me recalled my previous time too. :)

J@n!ce said...

I rem my elder boy had this similiar pose when he was the same age :)

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0