Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Stylish eye-wear

I hate wearing spectacles. Many years back when I was in school, I was being called all sorts of funny names and I dread checking my eye sight each year and get back the ugly goggles-like spectacles. It was big, heavy and it really made me an ugly duckling.
Right after I graduated from university,the first thing I did was prescribed myself a pair of contact lenses despite my parents were strongly against it. I have been wearing contact lenses for 5 years, recently I noticed my eyes get irritated easily, especially when I am not wearing contact lenses. I am now thinking of switching back to spectacles again since spectacles has become very stylish nowadays and I noticed some people even collect spectacles as part of their accessories. I was also surprise to know that spectacles can be prescribed online at zennioptical.com. I have checked out some of the designs and the one showed in the picture below really caught my eyes. Think I should get something like this to divert people's attention to the design and not the thickness of the glasses !




5 comments:

Angeline said...

Yeah! They do have some pretty cool designs.

I couldn't bring myself to switch back to specs. 'cos my degree is too high. 950(L) 900(R) so even after thinning the glasses, its still THICK!!! *urrggghhhh*

so I've been wearing contact lenses for 18years now

sunshine said...

O..i found a friend, mine is almost the same as yours. Mine could be worse as I have astig as well. I have to wear permanent lenses as disposable ones are not avail for my power coupled with astig. **sigh**

Blessed mum said...

I'm scared to put on the contact lens, so I still stuck with my silly glasses.

sunshine said...

blessed mum,
haha..it took me a while to overcome the fear too when i first tuck in my lenses. Once it fits on your eye ball, you could hardly feel anything in your eyes.Give it a try !

Blessed mum said...

erhmm...I still don't think I can overcome the fear of my "finger" touching my eyeballs!!

I have tag Baby Rou with a Love Link tag..pass the love on when you are free : )

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0