Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Flash back of Rou's story from birth (Month 5)

Month 5
Rou loves posing for pictures. Whenever she sees us holding camera, she will put up a big smile or giggle, maybe we were just too funny. She began to recognize faces and started to develop stranger's anxiety. Whenever she sees strangers or someone she doesn't like, she will quickly turn away or even cried out loud. She doesn't like to see my brother and sister-in-law, no matter how they tempted her with her favourite food or toys she just don't buy it. Strange thing is, she loves to see my father in law, even though we only see each other like 3 months once or twice.
Sharing some of my favourite shots:


5 comments:

LHS said...

hehe..i always like to see baby sucking thumb, just so cute!

Angeline said...

Ohhhh...look at that little drumstick arm! so cute! oh I missed my boys' drumstick arms...

Chinneeq said...

such a nice memory, isn't it? they grow up really quick, and yet i dread to wait for every single minute to pass with my boys now :p

sunshine said...

When they grow older, you will miss the Mr. /Miss Michelin they used to be.

Blessed mum said...

ooo you are so lucky..my kids all very camera-shy when they were young..so difficult to catch nice pics...

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0