Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

I have signed up for PPP !

Blogging is nothing new today to most people and the blogging community today consist of people from all walks of life at all age. If you read my earlier post, you will not be surprise that I have signed up for PPP ( It stands for PayPerPost if you are wondering what PPP is) to do blog reviews to earn some pocket money. I know there are a lot of such providers in the market now but I am very cautious in selecting them as I know some are them are actually scams. I have selected PayPerPost simply because it has been in the market for quite some time and it is quite reputable in terms of their payment process.
To start my first paid post, I have chosen this topic to write about get paid to blog. For those who are new to paid-posting let me explain the concept in my simple language. In the past, I believe you may have written some reviews, opinions of some websites, products etc which you like and would like to share with others voluntarily in your blog. Did you realize that with your "free advertisement" you made in your blog, you might have helped generated sales for that particular product. In view of the popularity of blogging and the internet as a powerful tool in info sharing, Blog Advertising has been a new model of Advertising. PPP is one of the service provider who bridge advertisers and bloggers. The bloggers helped to spread the good words of the advertisers' products and in return the advertisers pay the blogger with a fee. It is that simple.
Are you interested too ? Just take a tour to the PPP website and it will guide you through the process.


1 comment:

andrewjune said...

i wish all the best!
and welcome back to the working world:-)

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0