Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Flash back of Rou's Story from birth (Month 1)

This is a post about Rou from the day she was born.I wanted to do this post long ago but have been delaying it. I think every parent has a story to tell and we are always proud of our children. Don't we ?
Day 1 - Rou was born on 37th weeks and 1 day, when she was born, she weighed 2.9 kg with 46cm in length.



This photo was taken right after she was born and she was kept in the warmer before she was brought to the nursing room.





Month 1
I was lucky enough to have found a good confinement lady by the name Irene. She was very good in handling new born babies. 30 days under her good hands, baby Rou has turned into a chubby baby with 4.9 kg in weight. It was a good confinement for me as I really took a good rest. Apart from milking myself and nursing Rou, I have nothing to worry about. All I have to do is do what I want to do. I finished watching all my favourite HK series during my confinement. I never get to do that when I was working.




This photo was taken after one full month under the good hands of Irene - my confinement lady.
Everyone said they want ed so much to pinch her cheeks when they first met Rou.

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Thank you for bringing me back to the time I was in the labour ward for my boys...the smell in that room, the stir of emotions and pain(as well)...

I missed it....Ahhhhh how I wish I could be pregnant again! damn!

sunshine said...

Haha...nvm later when I blog about those awful times when you have to wake up in the middle of the nights every other night helplessly looking at a crying baby, then you will change your mind ;P

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Oh I started to look back my baby's first born pics as well. How precious they are! :)

Blessed mum said...

Yes..it brought back wonderful memories...thinks i love the entire "babyhood" minus the night cries and feed : P

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0