Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Double Awards

Thanks blessed mum for giving me this award. This is my first time receiving an award since I started blogging. Is a big surprise to me because I don't really blog every day...a bit "pai seh" to receive the award. But I am really glad that I get to know more friends here and make me feel more homely now.

Thank you for reading my blog and I will cherish our friendship. I am passing this award to the following:

1. Beverly

2. KK & WS

3. Chinnee

4. Charlotte's mommy

(Names are not in particular order)


3 comments:

Angeline said...

I love blessed mum and she definitely have good taste when it comes to friends...so you definitely deserve this award....congrats!

Chinneeq said...

thanks for the tag! appreciate you for dropping by to see my twins and your sharing about the breastfeeding thing :)

Beverly's Secret said...

Ohh~~ You are so kind!!
Such a sweet award~~

Ermm... you are making me nervous..
Let me read my speech...

First of all, thank you to my family and friends that always support me. Also, million thanks to my fans (i'm not sure whether I have one), I won't be able to achieve this without your love! Last but not least, a warm thank you for the tag :)

Thank you~~
Thank you~~

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0