Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

New dress for Rou

The first time I have my eyes fall on this dress, it was at least half a year back before I officially moved to Singapore. I told myself, I am going to buy this dress for Rou's birthday. So I did not buy at that point of time. When it was getting closer to Rou's birthday, I bought another dress for Rou as I did not see the dress anymore in the store. Disappointed though...but today, I see this dress again and guess what, the entire store was offering 15% discount for all items. Without a second thought, I grabbed it before I regret again...it is just so pretty. Don't you think so ?

8 comments:

Angeline said...

Though I don't have girls, but my nieces love the clothes I buy for them....and this is definitely one kind of dress I would buy - Sleeveless with Flower prints!

Blessed mum said...

Its very pretty and I am sure Rou will look very sweet in this dress...

sunshine said...

Hi mommies, thats the thing if yo hv dotter, you dun shop for pretty dresses for yourself anymore but you save more to spend on your dotter's clothing...haha..

LHS said...

ya, it is a pretty dress :)

Anonymous said...

Nice dress!
Is your daughter's name 柔?

sunshine said...

Yes donlim, you are right.Her name in Mandarin is 豫柔。

Anonymous said...

She got a beautiful name~
My daughter's name is 柔杉,what a coincident that our daughters both name got "柔".

sunshine said...

Thanks DonLim, guess we all wish our daughters grow up to be gentle women =)

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0