Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Rou speaks !

Time flies. Rou started to learn how to speak with her broken baby language few weeks ago. Apart from "papa" and "mama", she now learn the word "下雨" - raining. Each time it rains, she will shout "ha yu" in her baby language.
She has now become more independent. She does not like to be carried, she does not like to be held and she does not like us to hold her hand. She just want to walk all by herself. In the house, she will play with her toy while I cook or busy with my house chores.
When i flash back to a year ago when she hits 2 months old, that was really nightmares to us. Rou was a colicky baby, we tried colic drops, we consulted 4 pediatricians, we changed her formula milk to soy-based milk, but nothing seemed to help. Only today I came across this website which introduces 100% natural colic cures. How I wish I would have came across this much earlier. They even show a colic video which is pretty informative for parents who know nothing about colics. When I recalled those days, it was the worst time ever in my life to see my baby in such pain and not being able to help her. Each day, we would just prayed hard that colic would not strike her, otherwise it would be an at least one hour crying session for her. It lasted for a long 3 months and trust me , that 3 months seemed to be 3 years to me.
Seeing her grow out of it was my greatest relief and now I am glad to see her smiley face every night before dozing off to her sweet dreams.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0