Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

I am Back !

After 2 weeks of good food and great shopping back in KL,we are back to Singapore. Though it was great going back to our own place, life without broadband and cable TV was a great torture to me!
Since we left KL, we terminated our land line and cable TV. What we can do in the house when we were wide awake was listen to the radio which we never do when we stayed there.
The nearest place I can surf net was my parent's place which was using dial up. Can you imagine loading a page which took you a minute or 2 and worst if you load an image file, that would take you ages......so after few attempts, I gave up ! Surprisingly I still survive without internet. I have been so addicted to it!
Life goes back to my normal routine.Only difference is I now have a toddler. I keep telling Rou, you are no more baby...you are a to....ddler now ...Haha....
Here's how my little toddler toddling in the house with her favourite piggy bag :

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

she looks all set to go "kai kai" : P

sunshine said...

Yes, she now associate bag with kai kai. Whenever she sees me carry my bag, is time to go kai kai and she has copied this into her memory.

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0