Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

I am still alive !

Have not been updating my blog for some time...sorry folks if you have been worrying if I am still alive ;P. For the past few weeks, life has been extremely busy with job hunting and interviews. Plus all the house-chores and a baby Rou, I have more than enough on my plate. Each time when the phone rings, my heart will pound faster, is it a call from the interviewer ? Or a call from the agency to do profiling with me, or is it a call to tell me, "Sorry we can't offer you the job !" I think I have a very weak heart now. Arrangement for interviews were even tougher as I have to check with both my husband and the interviewer for their schedules and at the same time make sure my husband has enough time to rush home to babysit Rou. I will be posting some out-dated posts which I only managed to edit lately.
Treat you Haagen- Daz ice cream for not deleting my blog from your reading list ! =) muaks !

3 comments:

Blessed mum said...

haha...glad u are still alive and kicking..lol..

thanks for your ice-cream treats! *muaks*

Angeline said...

hey girl, are you able to tell me what's your feed? I couldn't get you on my google reader, don't know why?!

sunshine said...

Blessed mum,
haha..my pleasure !

Angeline,
Try this. Let me know if it doesn't work.
http://www.wahmstalk.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0