Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Job Interview

(This is an outdated post)

I was called for an interview on 6/8/08. How's the interview ? I was a bit nervous as I have not been attending interviews for a long time ! What's more there were 3 interviewers "interrogating" me which I did not expect so many of them. However, I think the chance of getting the job is high as my past experiences match most of their requirements and most importantly, I like the job very much.
It was fun though because all three were from different countries, i.e. a Singaporean, an American and an Indian. So I believe if I ever got recruited, I would have to learn people from all over as it was a regional office.
Took a quick snap from the meeting room while filing up the form. ( Can you see me in the photo?) I know I should not post this sort of photo in the 7th Month...but I only noticed that today. Just posting it for fun !

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

All the best! when will the result be out?

sunshine said...

Blessed mum,
Thanks ! Should be the next few days I guess.=) They seem to be quite keen coz I received a call from them after the interview asking me a few other questions !

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0