Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You call this a thinker ? Or a day-dreamer ?

Since Rou was born, we have been taking her pictures almost every other day. Being a parent, I think the most enjoyable thing to do with our parents is to share with them what Rou has learned today, how happy she is and every pics that I sent back to them is a story that they will share with the neighbours and relatives. While they happy in viewing photos, I also become addicted in shooting photos, guess what ? I now master the skill of taking photos with my hubby DSLR camera.
Just today, I took this photo. Rou always has this pose. She loves to put her hand holding her head as though she is thinking of something or day dreaming. I personally feel this is a funny shot for a baby at her age..Don't you think she looks mature ?

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog earlier...

yes, indeed she looks very cute in the pic.. loves to see all these little candid shot..like u said it, it will bring back very nice/happy memories of their childhood when u look back next time. : )

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0