Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

My action items for the next two weeks

1. Eat a lot of good food. Food in Singapore is just too healthy for me. I really miss my nasi lemak wrapped in real banana leaves from the road side stall, char kuey teow at Pasar Malam, authentic Tom Yam in Kampong Bharu and yes for sure my mom's cooking. How I wish I could delete Thursday off from my calendar. I can't wait to go home.^_^

2. Go shopping. Oh...how i missed my weekend shopping. Back then in KL, shopping used to be one of my favorite activities. I could shop from MidValley to One Utama and ended up in Ikea, all in one stretch. I could dumb my hubby at home ( he would love to be dumbed rather than go shopping with me) send my lovely daughter to my mom's place and enjoy my day hanging in the shopping malls for hours and don't mind to be alone!

3. Watch my cantonese Hong Kong Series in cantonese. I still cannot get use to hearing my favorite Hong Kong Actors speak such fluent mandarin (All Hong Kong shows in Singapore's channel are dubbed in mandarin). It is just too good to be true.

With the above action items, is 2 weeks enough or not ? Haha..lets not be too greedy. Maybe after a week, I will miss Singapore for the serenity, tidiness, and cleanliness which I shall never get in KL.


4 comments:

Blessed mum said...

hmm?! U mean U never tried the nasi lemak wrapped in banana leaves in SG? Starhub do shows cantonese serial on Ch48...

But oh, definately, shopping in KL is much better than SG.. Have a nice and fruitful trip back!

sunshine said...

Haha...blessed mum, tell me pls, where can i get nasi lemak wrapped in banana leaves..thinking of it already make me drools...
I already watched all the Cantonese series back in KL.Satisfied now. ;)
And shopping, how can i miss it. I spent 3 days in a row at Mid Valley last week !My hubby just couldn't understand why i like MidValley so much.

Blessed mum said...

??? are we referring to the same type of nai lemak that was being sold in the food market for $1.00?

Alternatively, Katong laska store sells too!

sunshine said...

Thanks Blessed mum. Shall tried my luck in the market this weekend !

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0