Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Another move soon !

We have been here for almost 2 months and we are expecting another move pretty soon as we have got a place on our own. 2 moves in 2 months time...I can't believe it ! But yes it is true and we will have another challenge to get our sweetie to adapt to another new place. Hope Rou will like it.
I am now doing my inventory listing to make sure everything come in goes into our new place. This is the first time I really put my ISO documentation skill into my real life. Always a controlled listing of all assets and inventory and make sure it is the latest version !
Folks stay tune with another updates of my new home soon !
No pics of my new place yet as we have not collected the key, but just a sneak preview of the kitchen which was taken during the viewing of the house.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0