Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Updates

Finally moved in to our new home last Sunday. Hopefully the next move is going to only 2 years later. I jokingly tell everybody who asked me why move so many times, we are hiding from the loan sharks, haha.....
Rou seems to be quite ok with the new environment especially her room. She now has more space to move around and yes more falls as she move around.She now learn new things every day. And today, she learned how to clap hands !



Mommy was so happy when I clapped my hands today.






What about mommy ? Well, apart from the tiredness over the weekend, no complaint as yet. The only thing that annoys me is the weather. Here in Singapore, the humidity is killing me as well. You can easily sweat even if you are not doing anything. I am serious. Almost everyday I have to shower at least 2-3 times just to keep my body temperature down.
Will post more about where I live in the coming post. Stay tune !

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0