Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Finally moved in !

This is a stressful experience of moving and it is the first time in my life moving a house across the border to a totally new environment ! I had a few sleepless nights prior to the move as my mind just couldn't stop running through the checklist again and again just to make sure we don't leave any necessaries behind 300km away and for those nights that I managed to catch some sleep, it was not peaceful either, I had night mares of leaving out passports, forgot to switch off the power.... etc.. Now, I am relief...at least for now. Everything has been moved in to our new home and our dear baby is adapting well to the new environment. Just look at how she climbed up the coffee table, and showed her funny face.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2540df78933e48575a31cb4fc7c430d0